Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2010

So I'm Finally Back ...

Finally after a massive absence from the blog I am back.

My absence from here was primarily due to the volume of work that I had during the final year of my degree, which meant I had very little time to dedicate to anything other than uni work.

On a positive note, I have since graduated from university with a 2:1 in Secure and Forensic Computing. I was a little disappointed with the result, as I felt that a first would have been within reach, had I tried a little harder. I did achieve a first overall in my project, which made all the work I put into it worthwhile.

I am currently employed, all be it a pretty poor job, but it does pay the bills. I am constnatly on the look out for something more challenging and with greater prospects, but until then I will have to face tech support for the NHS on a daily basis.

I will be aiming to blog on a more regular basis, so expect fresh posts at least once a month, if not more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment